Are you sick and tired of DIY home renovations that are never completed? Or do you know your home is in desperate need of refreshment, but the whole renovation process seems so daunting? where do you start?
Your home is your largest and most valuable asset and a Home Renovations should be about more than just the building. The team at Inhouse will partner with you to manage all the details – big and small:
- Surfaces and finishes, corners and levels (that’s a given).
- Noise levels (so you don’t annoy the neighbours) with decent start and stop times.
- Dust management (so your valuables are protected).
- Rubbish removal (so your house doesn’t look like the local tip).
- Family pets (it’s their home too).
Whatever your renovation needs, Inhouse can help. From bathrooms, kitchens, living spaces and outdoor entertaining areas, you’re in expert hands. Quality products, excellent workmanship and a competitive price, make Inhouse your first choice.
You can be assured that:
- All the In-house tradies and consultants are qualified and adhere to the highest professional standards.
- All work carried out is covered by insurance.
- Your happiness is our priority and every step of the renovation journey is explained to you until you are comfortable to continue.
- Want to learn more, or even if you’re just curious as to whether you should consider renovating, contact In House Renovations today for a no-strings, obligation free chat.
- And check out this great DIY guide for laying vinyl plank flooring